Chiemsee and Castle Herrenchiemsee Tour
Situated roughly half way between Munich and Salzburg you will find the second largest lake in Germany and our destination for the day. Here we will board a boat and head to the two biggest islands on the lake. On the largest island we will visit another of King Ludwig’s stunning palaces, that of Schloss Herrenchiemsee (nicknamed the mini Versailles).
Mimicking Louis XIV Versailles palace in France, the ‘Hall of mirrors’ room replica is actually longer than that of the original in Paris and just as stunning. Afterwards we head to the quaint Fraueninsel (woman island) for discovery on foot. Even in this little idyllic place can links to Germanys dark Nazi past be found!
· Private transport in fully insured vehicle
· Seperate driver and guide for an enhanced experience
· Boat trip on Lake Chiemsee
· Entrance to Castle Herrenchimsee
· Explore by foot both idyllic islands
· Pickup and drop off from your hotel
· All inclusive price
Chiemsee and Castle Herrenchiemsee Tour: From €275* per person
Call: 0049 (0)8026 976 5297