Eagles Nest and Lake Kӧnigsee
Perched on the top of a mountain overlooking the breathtaking scenery of Berchtesgaden you will find Adolf Hitler’s famous Eagles Nest!
Here you will see first hand a piece of the third Reich’s architecture at its finest!
Originally built as a ‘Tee Haus’ (English Tea House) for the Führer to walk to, the building had a far more important role to play for the Nazis. Discover why this legendary place was so effective in influencing foreign dignitaries. Discover the history of its construction, use, and legacy and how the Eagles nest slotted into the surrounding area occupied by the elite of the Nazi Party. Afterwards we head to beautiful Lake Kӧnigsee to enjoy its stunning views.
· Private transport in fully insured vehicle
· Seperate driver and guide for an enhanced experience
· Places of interest en route to visit
· Transport to and entrance fee to Eagles Nest
· Boat trip on stunning Lake Königsee
· Pickup and drop off from your hotel
· All inclusive price
Please note this tour is seasonal and only available between May-Oct due to The Eagles Nests position on top of a Mountain!
Eagles Nest and Lake Kӧnigsee: From €320* per person
Call: 0049 (0)8026 976 5297