Meet the locals Tour
Well you might wonder with so many great places to visit on the door step of the city of Munich, where do the locals go to unwind? One of the popular places is found just 50 km (35 miles) south east of Munich around the beautiful valleys of Bayrischzell and Tegernsee! Come and explore the Bavarian countryside life at its best, with stunning lakes and mountains, traditionally painted houses, thriving towns and villages where you can see some locals wearing with pride their traditional clothes.
Throughout the year there are many village and town festivals which offer the chance to experience an authentic Bavarian experience. So don’t worry if you have missed the Oktoberfest, there are plenty of others festivals all across Bavaria to enjoy. If its snowing, its possible to ski or sledge. Germany’s longest sled run, 4 miles long, is situated here!
· Private transport in fully insured vehicle
· Seperate driver and guide for an enhanced experience
· Hidden gems of Cafes and lakes to visit
· Cable car ride to Mountain summit
· Visit picturesque Bavarian villages in the countryside
· Pickup and drop off from your hotel
· All inclusive price
Meet the Locals Tour: From €259* per person
Call: 0049 (0)8026 976 5297