A scenic drive east out of Munich passing lake Chiemsee, starts our tour to Salzburg! On our way we passs mountains, ornate churches and the odd Bavarian cow or two! Salzburg was for hundreds of years a very important European trading city! More recently famous for the birthplace of a certain W A Mozart, the city provides ample hours of things to see and discover.
Set against a stunning backdrop of the Austrian Alps, Salzburg offers shops, cafes and street performers of the highest calibre. The Sound of Music was filmed in and around Salzburg and for any budding Rogers and Hammerstein fans, we can visit some of the filming locations!
· Private transport in fully insured vehicle
· Seperate driver and guide for an enhanced experience
· Places of interest en route to visit
· Visit to W A Mozarts house of birth
· Visit to The Sound of Music filming locations
· Pickup and drop off from your hotel
· All inclusive price
Salzburg Tour: From €330* per person
Call: 0049 (0)8026 976 5297